Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Word to share...

I have been reading a new book, I'm not going to tell what it is until I finish reading it, but it has truly been an eye-opener!! I try to find a new way to describe it every time I tell anyone about it, but the only words that seem to fit it are powerful, eye-opener!! I usually have no trouble at all finishing a book soon after starting it, but there are forces trying to stop me from continuing the one. I have had to stop and bind those powers in Jesus name!! Throughout reading this book, the Holy Spirit has quickened me to some things that are coming against my family, and against me. I got on my face before God today and He began to show me some things that needed a Blood covering-and they got it!!

I was given this scripture to share with you today:

Psalm 139:23-24

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 Point out anything in me that offends you; and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

This should be our daily prayer as our thoughts should always be on Jesus! We are in spiritual warfare every single day and we can Not leave any door open or any foothold for Satan to find and use against us! Keep your eyes on Jesus!

Hebrews 12:1-4 (NLT)

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.
We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting Him, He endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now He is seated in the place of honor beside God's throne.
Think of all the hostility He endured from the sinful people; then you won't become weary and give up.
After all you have not yet given your lives in your struggle against sin.

Take up your whole armor daily and stand firm on the word of God!!

6 comments:

  1. I am standing firmly on His word with you precious one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Keeping my eyes on Him....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff, thank you for a much needed kick in the rear this morning! I've got some praying to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got me weepy eyed! I am astounded (though I shouldn't be) at what God is doing in your heart and life. GIVE HIM ALL YOUR TROUBLES....

    I love you dearly!

    You have blessed my heart over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the LORD Tiffany for all that HE is doing in and through you and your family as you stand on HIS WORD. Enjoy the book.

    Blessings and love dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful story. I love it when we can testify to his grace and mercy in our lives.

    ReplyDelete