Thursday, October 29, 2009

I have attempted to post the next segment of the series I have started for the past week or so, and haven't been able to put everything down yet. I will be continuing on it soon.

Today however, I opened my Bible, and a portion jumped out at me, and I feel I need to share it.
Isaiah 41:1-4 (NLT)
1"Listen in silence before me, you lands beyond the sea. Bring your strongest arguments. Come now and speak. The court is ready for your case."
2"Who has stirred up this king from the east, rightly calling him to God's service? Who gives this man victory over many nations and permits him to trample their kings underfoot? With his sword, he reduces armies to dust. With his bow, he scatters them like chaff before the wind."
3" He chases them away and goes on safely, though he is walking over unfamiliar ground."
4" Who has done such mighty deeds, summoning each new generation from the beginning of time? It is I, the Lord, the First and the Last. I alone am he."

How Great is our God!!! He has called all nations to a trial to prove that He alone is God!!
Wow! There is nothing or no one greater than our God, no circumstance He hasn't foreseen, nothing He can't handle!! We have to stand firm in the knowledge that He is our God, our protector from outside forces. Someone is struggling with a force against their home, their family, and them personally. Stand firm in God, He will shut the lions mouths. He will give you strength! He hears your cries, and He alone will bring you through this valley. Look up and know that He is God!! Hallelujah!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! What an encouraging post! He will shut the lions mouth...amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young lady...when I think I can't be amazed any more...God does it again! YOU amaze me with what God is planting in your heart!

    Oh Tiff, how proud Aunt Wanda would be today! Your name in her prayer journal---her prayers over your life....answered today..one by one.

    I love you darling daughter. God is so good. ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiffany, it was such a pleasure to meet you at the Bloggers Retreat. I so hope we have the opportunity to get to know each other even more. I enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete