Sunday, October 4, 2009

Updates...

I am sorry it has been so long in between posts... My dear mommy tells me often, just write about your day, doctors appts, etc. I always tell her I just like to wait to be inspired on a topic... but I do plan to start writing more often.

First, Keep praying for sweet Angel and her family! They have sent her daddy home, not because he is well enough to be there, but because the family insurance ran out! I know I still can't believe it myself, he should be in a rehab facility recovering, and learning to walk again... The family is doing everything possible to care for the girls and their parents right now, and really need to be lifted up, God is still working in their lives!

Second, The kids are doing well, the middle one is on a new med. now for his ADHD, and is thriving in school!!! Praise the Lord!!! The baby is going for a surgical consult soon with a urologist which I am very nervous about, and the oldest boy is going to the doctor again tomorrow, he did a switch in meds that is not at all working, so we will see what the nest step is tomorrow. The little girl and other sweet boy are both struggling in school right now, I have tried so many things to get them interested in school the way I was, but am running out of ideas... it is a daily task;)

I will go into more detail about each one another day, right now, I am moving on to another post that has been on my heart to share...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates, praying for all your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for all the little monkeys....a.k.a. children.

    I love you dearly! Let me know on Monkey One's appoitment!

    ReplyDelete