Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Late last night I had a need to get out by myself for a little while. I wound up headed to Walmart and decided to get myself some flowers for my birthday, I have done this the past couple of years, because there is nothing better than waking up on your birthday with flowers! I was feeling kinda down last night with a lot on my mind. I walked in to find the perfect birthday flowers, and what jumped out at me?? A bouquet of Purple daises!!! I knew they were for me. I took them home, trimmed them up and put them in a glass of water by my bed. When I woke up this morning, it was like getting that call that never failed on my birthday every year from Aunt Wanda! I felt so close to her this morning! I remember she never once forgot to call me on my special day and was usually the first (after mom and dad) to wish me a happy day, and I love you! I am so blessed to have my family, every year all of my aunts, uncles, and grandparents call me on this day, they never forget. I love you all so much!!! You make my birthday great every year!

A miracle happened this morning. God sent his angels down around our little boy. He rides a handicap bus to school every morning, it was still dark out when he got ready to get on this morning. There is an aide on the bus that helps the kids on and off the bus. As usual he walked across the road and got our boy's hand to lead him across to get on the bus. There were cars lined up on either side of the bus waiting. Over the hill a semi did not see that there were cars stopped for the bus. He could not stop in time. I had just stepped back inside the house when I heard the horrible sound of that semi horn. We ran outside just in time to see him fish tailing around the bus that held our boy, and go in and out of the ditch at our driveway dodging all the cars. He didn't hit a single one, and everything kept going on like it had not just happened! Thank you Jesus for keeping our son safe and preventing what could have been a devastating accident!! What a wonderful birthday gift to feel God so close this morning!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a precious birthday blessing you were given this morning sweetie. Praise God for keeping your son safe. Thanks for sharing your memories of dear Wanda with us, she was a precious treasure beyond compare. Enjoy your birthday, I am glad you are in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That still sends a chill over me.

    God is so awesome...so good...always watching.
    There is a verse Psalm 121:4 "Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep."

    God proves His love for us everyday...in many ways, some we don't even see.

    I love you my dear girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Sweet memory of your Aunt Wanda...she may just have been with those angels protecting your little boy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think God is never far from handicapped children. I raised three, and now both grandchildren have their own physical problems. One has survived and is thriving against all odds. Yep, they have a special place in God's world, it seems to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday Tiffany.

    I'm glad your Mother shared the miracle and that I was able to read your sharing tonight.

    GOD is FAITHFUL and shows His love time and time again.

    Blessings upon you and your family in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that sends chills - in a "Thank You, Jesus" way. Thank God for His hand of protection on your son.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete